- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Outlet Box Mud Ring - Thomas & Betts - Facility Management Product Release
Thomas & Betts’ Steel City adjustable mud ring ensures that stud-mounted outlet boxes will fit flush with any thickness of finished drywall, plaster or ceramic tile. An inner ring adjusts from 1/2 to 1-1/2 inches to accommodate various drywall thicknesses. Two adjustment screws enable the inner ring to be set at the anticipated depth prior to installation and adjusted after installation. Mountable to 4-inch square metallic deep outlet boxes, the mud ring offers the rugged steel construction of a standard mud ring with greater flexibility.
The adjustment screws and quick-release locking mechanism are located outside of the inner ring, leaving maximum capacity for devices and protecting against router damage or excess mudding. The unit also features measured rule markings for fast pre-setting. The adjustable mud ring is UL Listed and accepts all industry-standard devices, including GFCIs.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully