Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Outdoor Keypad Resists Vandals - SECO-LARM - Facility Management Product Release
The SK-1123-SDQ vandal-resistant outdoor access control keypad features improved user code, programming, timer, and other capabilities compared to the company's SK-1123-SQ. The SK-1123-SDQ uses the same hardware and wiring as the SK-1123-SQ, and features the same appearance, but adds visitor and super-user codes, and can handle up to 1,100 different user codes. The new keypad also includes temporary visitor codes, programmable egress inputs, and a built-in real-time clock that can be used to auto-disable the keypad at specific times.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security Spotlight: Card Readers and Door Hardware
- Key Control and Door Hardware: Security Considerations
- Door Hardware Spotlight: Safety, Security and Reliability
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing