- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
Optical Turnstile - Smarter Security Systems Ltd. - Facility Management Product Release
Optical Turnstile has streamlined pedestals that are only 48.3” long and 7.2” wide. The GlassGate 250 has dual glass barriers that are available in one height (36.2” from the floor) and open to be flush with the sides of the pedestals as they are shorter than the pedestal height. The unit has a one-person-per-second speed of throughput.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing