- Facilities Manager »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Director of Facilities »
- Building Engineer »
Open-cell Spray Foam Insulation - Icynene - Facility Management Product Release
Icynene Classic Ultra and Icynene Classic Ultra Select eliminate the requirement of paddle mixing by hand prior to application with the introduction of an expanding blade mixer – the Icynene Draw Mixer. Both products offer significantly better cohesion than existing Icynene open-cell spray foam insulation products – namely Icynene Classic Max and Icynene Classic Max Select.
Formulation enhancements see cohesion properties improve as much as 90 percent for Icynene Classic Ultra and a 30 percent improvement for Icynene Classic Ultra Select, when compared to Icynene Classic Max and Icynene Classic Max Select open-cell spray foam insulation. Icynene Classic Ultra is a low VOC innovation and holds a GREENGUARD Gold certification. Both open-cell products feature:
• No paddle mixing by hand of resin prior to spraying. The Icynene Draw Mixer does all of the work.
• Ability to start spraying with drum temperatures as low as 60 F for Icynene Classic Ultra and as low as 70 F for Icynene Classic Ultra Select
• R3.7 per inch R-Value
The elimination of manually hand mixing Icynene spray foam resin is a first for the spray foam insulation manufacturer. Spray foam applicators can use the Icynene Draw Mixer, a 13.3 pound expanding blade mixer, which is exclusive to Icynene through equipment partner, Graco. Use of the Icynene Draw Mixer ensures consistent foam properties throughout the spray application.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat