Occupancy Sensor - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Maestro dimmer sensor combines 0-10V dimming and occupancy sensing. Sensor detects fine motion and automatically learns user's preferred light level in the space, turning lights on only when sufficient daylight is unavailable. Designed to provide optimized dimming performance with selectable dimming curve, and smooth fade-to-on and fade-to-off.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things