Occupancy Sensor - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Maestro dimmer sensor combines 0-10V dimming and occupancy sensing. Sensor detects fine motion and automatically learns user's preferred light level in the space, turning lights on only when sufficient daylight is unavailable. Designed to provide optimized dimming performance with selectable dimming curve, and smooth fade-to-on and fade-to-off.
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things