- Custodial Assistant »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facilities Technician »
OAM Purger - Redi Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The OAM Purger is designed to continually clean oil, acid and moisture from a chiller's refrigerant charge and return the oil to the chiller's compressor lubrication circuit. The operation of oil separation and refrigerant cleaning is accomplished via a process utilizing the properties of gravity, heat and pressure without mechanical pumps.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation