OAM Purger - Redi Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The OAM Purger is designed to continually clean oil, acid and moisture from a chiller's refrigerant charge and return the oil to the chiller's compressor lubrication circuit. The operation of oil separation and refrigerant cleaning is accomplished via a process utilizing the properties of gravity, heat and pressure without mechanical pumps.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation