- Maintenance Tech II »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech III »
OAM Purger - Redi Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The OAM Purger is designed to continually clean oil, acid and moisture from a chiller's refrigerant charge and return the oil to the chiller's compressor lubrication circuit. The operation of oil separation and refrigerant cleaning is accomplished via a process utilizing the properties of gravity, heat and pressure without mechanical pumps.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation