- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Networked Camera System - Pelco by Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Esprit SE IP networked camera system includes standard and pressurized models. Features dynamic window blanking, auto tracking, internal scheduling clock, electronic image stabilization, and multilanguage menus. The system also has high-speed positioning capabilities, fully configurable video streaming, and browser-based set-up. It is operational in winds of up to 90 mph and can withstand wind speeds of up to 130 mph.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- 8 Principles of Crisis Architecture Can Help Mitigate Active Shooters
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing