Network Video Recorder System - Steelbox Networks Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Steelbox 1000 from Steelbox Networks is an NVR that delivers simultaneous viewing, playback and recording of 100 high-resolution, full frame-rate MPEG4 video streams.
The device is powered by a real-time operating system designed specifically for packet-level switching of video; enables multicast and unicast simultaneously; and gives customers the ability to unicast multiple streams to multiple users for maximum network flexibility. Other features include:
The Steelbox 1000 manages video storage by load balancing video recordings across storage mounts and securely isolating cameras and video storage from the rest of the network. It also integrates with third-party command and control, access control and video analytic products via Web services API.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Doors: Assessing the Impact of COVID-19
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing