Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Network Time Server - Eaton's Electrical Business - Facility Management Product Release
Eaton Corporation’s Power Xpert Network Time Servers provide accurate time stamping and synchronization across all power system components to contribute to an enterprise's ability to proactively manage its power system as a strategic, integrated asset.
Network time synchronization is achieved via IT industry standard Network Time Protocol, so facility managers can accurately correlate events at different points in the power system to effectively trace problems or critical events back to their sources.
These Stratum 1 network devices communicate through traditional Global Positioning System and Code Division Multiple Access cellular broadcast signals, making them accurate to within 100 nanoseconds of UTC time.
- Upgrading Plumbing Systems to Improve Efficiency
- Alternative Power Systems: Know the Differences
- Level 4: 2N Systems Feature Full Equipment and System Redundancy
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully