Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Narrow aisle mast boom lift - Snorkel - Facility Management Product Release
The MB26J is specifically designed for working in narrow aisles, at only 39 inches wide and with an inside turning radius of just 11 inches. This all-electric lift provides a maximum platform height of 25 feet and 6 inches, while the 130 degree jib provides horizontal reach of up to 9 feet and 10 inches. The mast boom lift is rated to lift 475 pounds and has a stowed height of 6 feet, 6 inches. The one-hand controls allow for positioning of the platform and it can be driven while fully elevated. standard features include a tilt alarm; non-marking tires; a self-seeking, automatic battery charger; power line to platform; and automated battery top-up.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Power in an Emergency with Generator Rental
- Lift Rental Expands the Reach of Maintenance
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality