Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
Multisite Platform Streamlines Outsourced Services - SMS Assist - Facility Management Product Release
“One” by SMS Assist is an integrative, cloud-based platform connecting multisite owners with a growing network of more than 20,000 subcontractor affiliates serving more than 130,000 client locations across the U.S. “One” seamlessly integrates facilities management business functions and stakeholders in an adaptive web-based platform accessible by any device. The platform emphasizes real-time service visibility and actionable big-data analytics with a full suite of facility maintenance functions, including work order performance, service response times, landlord and warranty management, asset tagging, route optimization, live maps, vendor dispatching and scoring and streamlined communications – all with 24/7 support from SMS Assist’s operations team of more than 565. By eliminating unnecessary steps in the maintenance workflow and integrating client, affiliate and SMS Assist operations, “One” engages and empowers all stakeholders at every step in the value chain to reduce costs, improve efficiencies and provide an unparalleled customer experience in facility management services.
- 3 Steps to Building Automation System Cybersecurity
- Smart Building Use Case: Data Center
- Smart Building Use Case: Retail Facilities
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things