Multisite Platform Streamlines Outsourced Services - SMS Assist - Facility Management Product Release
“One” by SMS Assist is an integrative, cloud-based platform connecting multisite owners with a growing network of more than 20,000 subcontractor affiliates serving more than 130,000 client locations across the U.S. “One” seamlessly integrates facilities management business functions and stakeholders in an adaptive web-based platform accessible by any device. The platform emphasizes real-time service visibility and actionable big-data analytics with a full suite of facility maintenance functions, including work order performance, service response times, landlord and warranty management, asset tagging, route optimization, live maps, vendor dispatching and scoring and streamlined communications – all with 24/7 support from SMS Assist’s operations team of more than 565. By eliminating unnecessary steps in the maintenance workflow and integrating client, affiliate and SMS Assist operations, “One” engages and empowers all stakeholders at every step in the value chain to reduce costs, improve efficiencies and provide an unparalleled customer experience in facility management services.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things