Multimeters - Extech Instruments - Facility Management Product Release
The 300 Series of Digital MultiMeters from Extech are designed for electrical troubleshooting by combining two meters in one: A non-contact voltage detector is combined with a digital multimeter.
The meters feature a 4000-count display and include measurements for temperature, capacitance, frequency and duty cycle. All models measure DC/AC voltage with a 0.5 percent basic accuracy along with DC/AC current and resistance. They include a low battery indicator, auto power off function and data hold to “freeze” a reading on the display.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully