Multimeter - Fluke Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Fluke 113 Utility Multimeter gives utility users the means to do basic meter set and reconnect testing. Using the proprietary low-impedance measurement function, users can simultaneously test for voltage or continuity. The Min/Max function lets them record signal fluctuations. The Fluke 113 can also perform diode tests. It provides both auto and manual ranging capabilities.
The meter includes an integral holster with probe holders for storage. A large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas. The company’s optional ToolPak magnetic hanger allows the user to suspend the tool from steel surfaces for hands-free convenience. The meter comes complete with TL75 test leads, one 9 V battery and a printed users manual.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully