Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
MultiMeters - Extech Instruments - Facility Management Product Release
The 500 Series of Industrial MultiMeters is waterproof to IP67 standards and is designed for use in the outdoors, on boats, and in any harsh industrial environment. The series has a double molded housing and is drop-proof up to six feet with a safety rating of CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V.
The 500 Series includes three models: the EX510, EX520 and EX530. All models measure voltage, resistance, electrical and electronic frequency functions, and DC/AC current. Each model also features a 1000V input protection for all functions, dual sensitivity frequency functions and diode open circuit voltage of 2.8V DC. Additionally, the EX520 and EX530 feature True RMS measurements along with capacitance and Type K temperature, while the EX530 also measures Duty Cycle, 4-20mA and a peak hold function. The EX510 and EX520’s 6000-count displays and the EX530’s 44,000-count display are easily read on large backlit LCD screens with bar graphs.
Other features of the 500 Series include Min/Max/Relative/Data Hold and auto power off with disable. Extech’s 500 Series comes complete with double-molded test leads, one 9V battery, and a three-year warranty. The EX520 and EX530 also include a Type K bead wire temperature probe.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality