- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Multi-Technology Readers - Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
AptiQ readers support a variety of contactless credentials: 125kHz proximity, 13.56 MHz MIFARE Classic, aptiQ MIFARE DESFire EV1 smart card. They can also read the card serial number of most 13.56 MHz smart credentials and communicate with NFC-enabled mobile phones. All aptiQ readers are FIPS 201-1 compliant.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing