- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
Multi-Split Zone System - Mitsubishi Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The City Multi R2-Series variable-refrigerant-flow zoning system features inverter technology and simultaneous cooling and heating. The system provides individual spaces with personalized, zoned comfort system. The inverter technology varies the speed of the compressor to deliver the amount of cooling or heating each zone requires. It allows users to cool or heat only occupied spaces.
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation