Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
Multi-Split Zone System - Mitsubishi Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The City Multi R2-Series variable-refrigerant-flow zoning system features inverter technology and simultaneous cooling and heating. The system provides individual spaces with personalized, zoned comfort system. The inverter technology varies the speed of the compressor to deliver the amount of cooling or heating each zone requires. It allows users to cool or heat only occupied spaces.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation