Multi-Split Zone System - Mitsubishi Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The City Multi R2-Series variable-refrigerant-flow zoning system features inverter technology and simultaneous cooling and heating. The system provides individual spaces with personalized, zoned comfort system. The inverter technology varies the speed of the compressor to deliver the amount of cooling or heating each zone requires. It allows users to cool or heat only occupied spaces.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation