Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Multi-Criteria Detector - System Sensor - Facility Management Product Release
Advanced Multi-Criteria Fire/CO Detector incorporates fire and carbon monoxide detection into a single unit. When used with addressable sounder base, detector can offer detection and alarm capabilities in one package, as opposed to traditional installations that would require a fire detector, CO detector, and horn, according to the company.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Code Considerations for Effective Fire Protection
- Key Components of Fire Protection Systems
- Arc Flash Analysis: Three Key Steps for Building Owners
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA