- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
Multi-Channel Encoder - Bosch Security Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The VIP X1600 XF from Bosch is a multi-channel encoder/decoder with high-speed fiber connectivity. Multi-channel decoding capabilities now enable users to combine encoder and decoder modules within a single, rack-mountable base unit.
The devices feature a 1 Gbps Ethernet port on the rear and two Ethernet ports and a 1 Gbps small form factor pluggable optical transceiver slot on the front of the base units – allowing for system designs that incorporate direct connection to an iSCSI storage array or fiber connection to a remote storage area network.
The decoder modules feature four analog video outputs plus bi-directional audio and are capable of decoding up to 10 MPEG-4 video streams each at a maximum resolution of 4CIF at 25/30 images per second or up to four MPEG-2 video streams without audio.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully