Multi-Channel Encoder - Pelco - Facility Management Product Release
Pelco’s new Multi-Channel Encoder, NET5308T, is a dual-stream eight-input video encoding unit, expandable to 16 video inputs, that optimizes use of network switch ports. Designed for applications with requirements for clusters of cameras, it converts live analog video signals into dual MPEG-4 streams of high-quality digital video at up to 30 images per second per stream – while occupying a single port on your network switch. This multi-channel encoder allows any analog camera already an integral part of the security applications to be integrated into networked-based video security systems.
The NET5308T offers users both unsecured and secured modes. The secure mode uses an IT standard public and private key encryption technology to prevent unauthorized users and devices from authenticating on the network. The unit also transmits live audio across a network, allowing users to listen to activity in a given area.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Doors: Assessing the Impact of COVID-19
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing