Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Mule-Hide Introduces Silicone Roof Coating System - Mule-Hide - Facility Management Product Release
The new Silicone Roof Coating System is designed to extend the life of aging roofs, ensuring they continue delivering watertight, energy-efficient performance while delaying the tear-offs. Used to restore and repair asphalt, modified bitumen, metal, concrete, TPO, PVC and EPDM roofing systems. Silicone’s low water absorption provides resistance to ponding water. A quick cure time makes same-day recoating possible, helping users complete jobs fast.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofs: Inspection, Conditions and Coatings
- Specification Issues for Roof Coatings
- Are Cool Roofs Beneficial in Cold Climates?