- Facilities Management Director »
- Facilities Technician II »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Facilities Director »
Mule-Hide Introduces Silicone Roof Coating System - Mule-Hide - Facility Management Product Release
The new Silicone Roof Coating System is designed to extend the life of aging roofs, ensuring they continue delivering watertight, energy-efficient performance while delaying the tear-offs. Used to restore and repair asphalt, modified bitumen, metal, concrete, TPO, PVC and EPDM roofing systems. Silicone’s low water absorption provides resistance to ponding water. A quick cure time makes same-day recoating possible, helping users complete jobs fast.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability