- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Mule-Hide Introduces Silicone Roof Coating System - Mule-Hide - Facility Management Product Release
The new Silicone Roof Coating System is designed to extend the life of aging roofs, ensuring they continue delivering watertight, energy-efficient performance while delaying the tear-offs. Used to restore and repair asphalt, modified bitumen, metal, concrete, TPO, PVC and EPDM roofing systems. Silicone’s low water absorption provides resistance to ponding water. A quick cure time makes same-day recoating possible, helping users complete jobs fast.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems