Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Director of College Facilities »
Mud Ring - Thomas & Betts - Facility Management Product Release
The Steel City adjustable mud ring ensures that stud-mounted outlet boxes fit flush with any thickness of finished drywall, plaster or ceramic tile. It features an inner ring that adjusts from 1/2 to 1-1/2 inches to accommodate various drywall thicknesses. Two adjustment screws enable users to set the inner ring at the anticipated depth prior to installation and adjust after installation.
The screws and quick-release locking mechanism outside of the inner ring leaves maximum capacity for devices and protects against router damage and excess mudding. It features measured rule markings for fast pre-setting.
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- Maintenance for UPS and Generators
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully