- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Technician »
- Groundskeeper »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Mower Line Features, Stand-On, Ride-On Zero-Turn, Walk-Behind Models - Jacobsen - Facility Management Product Release
The Professional Series™ commercial-grade mowers are built for a wide range of turf customers including municipal parks and green spaces, schools, airports, cemeteries, sports fields and golf courses.
The series includes three lines of zero-turn mowers and six different models of utility vehicles.
The flagship of Jacobsen’s new Professional Series is the RZT line of ride-on zero-turn mowers, which provide the power and performance to handle any turf job with ease. The RZT mows up to 5.3 acres per hour with either a 25 or 27 horsepower (hp) Kawasaki® FX engine or a fuel efficient 27 hp Kohler® EFI engine.
Jacobsen’s SZT stand-on mower packs power into a small footprint and features a 26 hp Vanguard® engine and two different deck sizes. The new mower series is rounded out with the WZT walk-behind mower. The WZT features an 18 hp Briggs & Stratton® engine and single or dual-drive drivetrain options.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Grounds Management: Preparing for Certification
- A Blizzard of Challenges in Keeping Schools Open
- Utility Vehicles Extend Reach, Expand Efficiency
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today