Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Mower Line Features, Stand-On, Ride-On Zero-Turn, Walk-Behind Models - Jacobsen - Facility Management Product Release
The Professional Series™ commercial-grade mowers are built for a wide range of turf customers including municipal parks and green spaces, schools, airports, cemeteries, sports fields and golf courses.
The series includes three lines of zero-turn mowers and six different models of utility vehicles.
The flagship of Jacobsen’s new Professional Series is the RZT line of ride-on zero-turn mowers, which provide the power and performance to handle any turf job with ease. The RZT mows up to 5.3 acres per hour with either a 25 or 27 horsepower (hp) Kawasaki® FX engine or a fuel efficient 27 hp Kohler® EFI engine.
Jacobsen’s SZT stand-on mower packs power into a small footprint and features a 26 hp Vanguard® engine and two different deck sizes. The new mower series is rounded out with the WZT walk-behind mower. The WZT features an 18 hp Briggs & Stratton® engine and single or dual-drive drivetrain options.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Concrete Coating Considerations
- Mowers and Total Cost of Ownership
- Mowers: Understanding Options
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today