- Chief Engineer »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- Building Assistant »
Motors - Baldor Electric Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Super-E line with internal AEGIS bearing protection ring has a total of 152 ratings from stock. New ratings consist of 1 to 40 hp, open drip proof motors, 200 volt and 575 volt, as well as 5 to 15 hp totally enclosed fan cooled designs for 200 volt. The grounding ring is factory-installed internally on the motor, minimizing the effects of shaft currents that can be present in adjustable speed motor applications, according to the company.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation