- Director of Facilities »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Chief Engineer »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
Motors - Baldor Electric Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Reliance® stock and custom motors are available up to 15,000 hp, while ABB induction and synchronous motors are available up to 100,000 hp. This large AC motor offering includes NEMA and IEC configurations, assuring managers will get a motor that meets frame, enclosure, and duty-cycle standards for any application. Every large AC motor is designed and built for better reliability, energy savings and rugged performance.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation