Motors - Baldor Electric Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Reliance® Super-E motors with the internal AEGIS bearing protection ring now feature 98 new ratings. The motors provide end-users with off-the-shelf availability of units equipped with a pre-installed shaft ground. The additional ratings expand the existing four-pole line of totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) and open drip-proof (ODP) designs through 100 horsepower (HP), and they add a two- and six-pole models. 575V TEFC motors were added — 1-50 HP, as well as TEFC and ODP close-coupled pump motors. The motors have the grounding ring factory installed internally to minimize exposure to outside elements and keep the grounding ring from being damaged by external forces.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully