Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Motor Test System - Sakor Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The DynoLAB EM helps users test electric motors and other rotating electrical devices, including alternators, starters, pumps, and generators. It can perform engineering evaluation, durability cycling, quality control validation, and in-use simulation. It integrates different aspects of a test system, including different types of motoring and absorbing dynamometers, AC/DC power supplies, Hi-Pot and surge testers, precision resistance measurement, passive and active electrical loads, and flow and pressure control.
Coupled with an Accudyne AC motoring dynamometer, the system is capable of direct measurement of parameters, such as true no-load speed and current, cogging torque, bearing and windage losses, and back-EMF generation.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects