Motor Switches - ABB Inc., Low-Voltage Drives - Facility Management Product Release
The 600-volt- and 200 kilo-amp-rated switches meet UL98 and NEMA KS-1 standards for service-entrance and motor-load applications. The switches offer touch-safe visible blades and operating mechanisms that are fully enclosed and protected from dirt and debris. The switches range from 30-1,200 Amperes and are available as fused and non-fused, with Types 1/12/3R/4X steel or stainless steel enclosures.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully