- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Motor Relay - Eaton's Electrical Business - Facility Management Product Release
Eaton’s Cutler-Hammer MP-4000 motor protection relay is a multi-function motor protector designed to provide protection, fault diagnostics, power metering and communication versatility to medium voltage three-phase induction motors.
Voltage transformer inputs enable additional protection functions and metering such as under/over voltage, negative sequence voltage, power factor and frequency. Other upgraded features include new metering capabilities and new communication options like Modbus RTU and Device Net.
The relay also provides voltage sag ride-through at 20 cycles and withstands most power quality events. It offers complete metering and protection functions in accordance with the IEEE, and conforms to the United Laboratories 1053 ground fault protection standard, eliminating the need for a separate ground relay.
The motor start profile provides start logic control to protect the motor against excessive starts or starting the motor before it has sufficiently cooled for both line starters and reduced voltage starters.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully