Motor Quick Disconnect - Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems - Facility Management Product Release
The MotorQuick Quick Disconnect Switches speed the change-out process by eliminating the need to cut conduit, pull wire, mount fittings, and terminate individual wires. The switches allow pre-wiring a LINKOSITY inlet to the junction box of a spare motor, allowing the majority of the change-out work to be done when convenient, not critical, according to the company. The switch can reduce motor change-out time by more than 65 percent, according to the company.
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully