Motor Quick Disconnect - Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems - Facility Management Product Release
The MotorQuick Quick Disconnect Switches speed the change-out process by eliminating the need to cut conduit, pull wire, mount fittings, and terminate individual wires. The switches allow pre-wiring a LINKOSITY inlet to the junction box of a spare motor, allowing the majority of the change-out work to be done when convenient, not critical, according to the company. The switch can reduce motor change-out time by more than 65 percent, according to the company.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully