Motor Disconnect Switch - Square D - Facility Management Product Release
The Square D-brand MD50 motor-disconnect switch cuts power to a motor when necessary without affecting the main circuit. IEC 60309-compliant technology makes it impossible to plug in a power receptacle with different voltage and ampere ratings, while a mechanical interlock forces an operator to insert a plug before power can be turned on and to turn power off before the plug can be removed.
The switch is a pin-and-sleeve interlocked receptacle offered in 20A, 30A, 60A and 100A units that are compatible with IEC 60309-2 plug configurations, and features a NEMA 4X enclosure, with a poured-in seamless gasket with brass rivets and stainless steel fixing screws for corrosive or washdown environments.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully