Motor Controller - Dayton Exclusively from Grainger - Facility Management Product Release
The Dayton® soft-start motor controller combines traditional soft-start and Class 10 motor protection with energy-saving technology. The motor controller detects when the motor is not fully loaded and reduces the voltage and current feed to the motor, lowering the total power consumption by up to 40 percent. The controller is designed for use with single-phase, 115-230-volt alternating-current capacitor-start-induction-run motors. It is intended for permanent installation in constant-speed, variable-torque applications.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully