Mortise Lock - Kaba ADS Americas - Facility Management Product Release
The E-Plex 5086 entry/exit series is a mortise lock that offers combination access control for both the interior and exterior sides of the door. Each side of the product has 100 access codes and a 3,000-event audit trail that also records key override usage. It can be programmed at the lock keypad or with optional Microsoft Excel-based software. The product is available in standard satin chrome and black, or optional bright brass, satin brass, bright chrome and dark bronze PVD finishes. The lock comes with a one-year warranty.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 8 Steps Can Improve Door Security As Risk of Crime Increases
- Why Facility Managers Need to Start Thinking About Crime Now
- Security Issues: Successful Door Hardware Upgrades
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing