Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Monitor Arrays - Chief Manufacturing - Facility Management Product Release
The Dual and Triple Monitor Arrays provide easy hand adjustment for locking displays into the desired viewing position or sliding displays side-to-side. All adjustments can be made by hand with no tools necessary!
The arrays feature Centris Technology for gravity-centered pivot and tilt that self-adjusts to securely hold different display weights. Centris Technology allows 15 degrees of movement in any direction and can be locked in place with Centris TurnTite dials. Adjustments to the rotation and position of each screen are made independently of each other, allowing the user to position each screen for proper ergonomic alignment.
The arrays feature sturdy construction out of zinc and aluminum, and are available in silver and black to aesthetically integrate into any installation. Adjustable cable management clips provide cable control for up to three displays. Additional clips are available to help manage cables on height-adjustable or fixed arms when the array is purchased in specific model configurations.
The arrays are compatible with Chief’s versatile line of MOVO Office Systems Mounts, and are VESA compliant with interface brackets available for non-VESA compliant displays.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security Spotlight: Card Readers and Door Hardware
- Key Control and Door Hardware: Security Considerations
- Door Hardware Spotlight: Safety, Security and Reliability
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing