Modular Rack - Computer Room Uptime - Facility Management Product Release
The Uptime Racks Modular Rack Cooling System 13 has an integral cooling system. It produces 13,000 Btu/hr of cooling to enclosed computer cabinets, open 4 post racks, and 2 post Telco racks. It uses a self-contained MovinCool CM12 air conditioner that needs no external refrigerant lines and operates on standard 115-V power.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully