Modular Power - GE Industrial Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
PowerMOD containerized power systems platform provides backup critical power from 200 kW to 1,500 kW in standard design points, for both 50-hertz and 60-hertz configurations. The platform can be configured with a range of the company's automatic transfer switches, switchboards, transformers, and UPS, and deploys in four to five months. Free-Cooling Economizer is standard; cooling options include direct expansion (DX), chilled water and evaporative/adiabatic.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully