- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
Modular Green Roofing - Tecta America - Facility Management Product Release
TectaGreen is a modular green roofing solution. The system can be pre-planted, or the units can be installed on the roof and filled on-site.
It includes plants tolerant of the rooftop environment, and growing media blended and engineered for sustainable green roofs. The units are approximately 2 feet square and 4 inches deep. Made of recycled, high-molecular weight polyethylene.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?