- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
Modular Green Roofing - Tecta America - Facility Management Product Release
TectaGreen is a modular green roofing solution. The system can be pre-planted, or the units can be installed on the roof and filled on-site.
It includes plants tolerant of the rooftop environment, and growing media blended and engineered for sustainable green roofs. The units are approximately 2 feet square and 4 inches deep. Made of recycled, high-molecular weight polyethylene.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems
- Roof Coatings: Inspection and Testing to Ensure Proper Installation
- Spotlight on Elastomeric Coatings: What You Need to Know