- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Facilities Manager »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Director of Facilities »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
Modular Chiller System - Multistack - Facility Management Product Release
The Virtual Moveable End Cap II system uses a combination of 10-, 15-, 20-, 30-, 50-, 70- and 85-ton Dedicated Heat Recovery Chillers to create systems from 20 to 600 tons that produce simultaneous cooling and heating. Packaged as a four-pipe heat pump system with no reversing valves used in the modules and an engineering design based on a single refrigerant lift and counter-flow in the heat exchangers for maximum energy efficiencies.
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- Pandemic Shines Spotlight on VRF
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation