Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Modular Carpet Tiles - Tandus Flooring - Facility Management Product Release
Ethos modular carpet tiles contain 26 to 50 percent recycled content and 19 percent post-consumer recycled content. Carpet and Conserv backing are 100 percent closed-loop recyclable in Tandus' recycling process. Carpet has a face weight of 19 oz. per square yard and contains 9.6 stitches per inch. Carpet is certified under ISO 14001, NSF 140, CRI Green Label, Carbonfund.org and MAS Certified Green, as well as having recycled-content and recycling-program certifications.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- What is the Real Cost of Flooring?
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors