Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Modular Carpet Tiles - Mohawk Commercial - Facility Management Product Release
Branching Out modular carpet tiles contain up to 15 percent rapidly renewable content by total weight and a minimum of 35 percent pre-consumer recycled content by total weight. Available in 24-inch-by-24-inch tiles in 12 patterns; can be installed in quarter turn, monolithic, vertical ashlar and brick ashlar formats. Carpet has 11.9 stitches per inch and a face weight of 26 oz. per square yard. Environmental certifications include NSF/ANSI 140 Gold and CRI Green Label Plus.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors