- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Modular Air Conditioning Systems - United Cool Air Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The VariCool EZ-Fit line includes self-contained units for use in floor-by-floor, variable-air-volume applications. The units feature a fan section, evaporator coil section, and condensing section. Single modules are available in 12-15-ton and 20-25-ton sizes. Modules can be grouped together to form systems as large as 50 tons.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation