- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Director of Facilities »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
Modified Bitumen Roof - Mule-Hide Products Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Self-adhering modified bitumen roof adheres directly to eight different substrates. System consists of self-adhering base sheet, which can temporarily be left exposed on projects that must be completed in stages; a nail base for applications requiring a nailable base sheet; and self-adhering SBS or APP cap sheets. Cap sheets are available in 11 standard colors and two special order colors. APP cap sheet is available in either standard or fire-rated.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- How to Select the Right Cool Roof
- How to Use the CRRC Database to Select Cool Roofs and Walls
- Roofing Projects Face Complex Challenges