- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Modified Bitumen Roof - Mule-Hide Products Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Self-adhering modified bitumen roof adheres directly to eight different substrates. System consists of self-adhering base sheet, which can temporarily be left exposed on projects that must be completed in stages; a nail base for applications requiring a nailable base sheet; and self-adhering SBS or APP cap sheets. Cap sheets are available in 11 standard colors and two special order colors. APP cap sheet is available in either standard or fire-rated.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems
- Roof Coatings: Inspection and Testing to Ensure Proper Installation
- Spotlight on Elastomeric Coatings: What You Need to Know