Modified-Bitumen Membrane - The Garland Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
StressPly® Max membranes provide tensile strengths of 1,000 pounds per square inch and elongation of more than 16 percent. The membranes are up to 170 mils thick. Their highly polymerized composition is designed to ensure more effective waterproofing. The membranes can be hot- or cold-applied, and they are designed for use as the top component in built-up-roof applications. Facilities also can use the membranes to add extra durability in a two-ply flashing system or to repair splits, cracks, and other deteriorated areas in existing asphalt-based roofing systems.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Steps to Take to Ensure Timely, Successful Roof Repairs
- How to Optimize Roof Performance with Timely Repairs
- 3 Roofing Trouble Spots and How to Prevent Them