- Head Gardener »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Model MPX Package DX System - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
Model MPX package DX system is appropriate for areas where energy recovery is not permitted. Provides 100 percent make-up air with a DX cooling system to provide 7 to 30 nominal tons of cooling and up to 10,000 cfm airflow. Uses R410a refrigerant.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation