Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Mobile Workstations - Lista International Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The units feature high-density storage cabinets on wheels. They are suitable for maintenance and repair applications and can be maneuvered to bring parts, tools, supplies, and equipment directly to job sites. The workstations offer built-in shelf storage behind a lockable door and drawer storage to accommodate a range of different shaped and sized items. They are offered with a selection of work surfaces, including a durable butcher block and galvanized steel.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality