Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Miter saw stand - Milwaukee Tool Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The stand weighs 31 pounds and is equipped with a bracket system that fits all brands of miter saws. Featuring a weight capacity of more than 500 pounds, the stand can support large building materials when fully extended. An optional table top accessory surface can hold blueprints, marking tools, tapes, nails and more.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Power in an Emergency with Generator Rental
- Lift Rental Expands the Reach of Maintenance
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality