Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Mist-Collection System - CECO Filters - Facility Management Product Release
CECO Filters’ centralized mist collection systems provides up to 10 years of filter life with 99.5 percent efficiencies and allow for capturing effluent from multiple operations, even plant-wide, to be treated at one location.
The horizontal design with side-door access to filters eliminates the need for overhead clearance, simplifying indoor installation where desired and enabling the system to be located on a mezzanine to free up floor space. Standard units are available in 18 sizes providing 2,400 to 36,000 cubic feet per minute capacity. Filter beds can be washed in place to increase performance life.
- Measure, Test, Commission: Keys to High-Performance HVAC
- Boilers: Repair or Replace?
- High-Performance HVAC: Why Maintenance is Critical
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability